Our specialist European road services offers you the opportunity to tailor your freight requirements, via our unique network of European services.
- Our own dedicated IFB controlled European Road groupage services
- A specially selected and longstanding network of dedicated european partners
- Motivated, focused and knowledgeable staff offering a wealth of experience
- Strategically placed depot, with a comprehensive collection and distribution network throughout the UK
- Time sensitive – supply chain deliveries – next day express, door to door services and overnight into various destinations
- Full european import services incorporating specialist Italian, Spanish & German services
- Extended transit / marine insurance can be organised on your behalf upon written request.
- Hazardous compliant ( ADR )
- BIFA member
IFB`s major markets include:-
- Spain & Portugal
- Germany, Austria & Switzerland
- Eastern Europe
- Baltic States
- Eastern Mediterranean
The benefits of using IFB European Road Freight services are:-
- Consistently monitor and improve customer services
- Dedicated market operators, speak to the person you need, when you need them!
- We will work in partnership with you to improve lead times, and offer you alternatives to your current supply chain requirements.
- Constant communication lines
- On line bookings – reduce your booking downtime
- Improved supply chain = less stock = less capital = better efficiency = higher margin
- S.L.A. compliant
- Performance reporting
- Bulk invoicing / periodic invoicing to suit the clients requirements
Country specific information.
Click on the country to get more information about our services in that area.
- IFB controlled departures – groupage departures from Stoke directly into Poland.
- State of the art distribution hubs located in Warsaw, Posnan, Katowice and Wroclaw
- IFB controlled daily departures – groupage departures from Stoke directly into Dublin and Northern Ireland.
- Dublin based agent, serving the Irish Republic, and additional distribution facilites situated in the heart of Northern Ireland.
- IFB controlled twice weekly departures – direct departures from our Stoke depot( additional departures available on request).
- All mainland Italy, Sardinia and Sicily serviced.
- State of the art distribution centre located in Inveruno, Milan, the Italian industrial heartland
- IFB controlled daily departures – direct departures from our Stoke depot
- Corsica also serviced
- Our longest serving partner based in Paris
- Distribution to all areas
Spain & Portugal
- IFB controlled daily departures – direct departures from our Stoke depot- up to 6 departures per week ( Export & Import )
- Five dedicated agents, part of a global network, based in Barcelona, Madrid & Irun, servicing all areas of Spain, Portugal & Madeira.
- IFB controlled Daily departures – direct departures from our Stoke depot.
- Austria & Switzerland also serviced
- Distribution to all areas via our centrally positioned hubs
Holland & Belgium
- IFB controlled departures – direct departures from our Stoke depot- up to 4 departures per week
- Two dedicated agents servicing Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg.
Get a Road Freight Quote